Gentleman Whenever we’re going to talking about cool hairstyles for men, The quiff hairstyle is certainly one of the most trending men’s haircuts over the last few years. Quiff hairstyles look neat, elegant and suits well to the professionals. Most of the models are got quiff hairstyles. It’s also a voluminous hairstyle. Quiff hairstyles are the combination of low fade and volume on top. Short hair length on the both side of the head and bit a long or medium length on top. it looks a such an amazing on any face-shape.
Quiff Hairstyles is generally used in young ages guys and models around the world, Guys got quiff with different ways, it also looks dapper with mid fade, drop fade, skin fade sided and volume on the top.
Quiff is similar to the disconnected haircut and you get a lot of styling options with it. So if you want to change your current hairstyle then the below photos of quiffs can help you to choose the best one. Have a look at these pictures and decide your next haircut as per your taste.
Table of Contents
- What Is The Quiff Hairstyle?
- How To Style A Quiff
- The Best Quiff Haircuts
- Modern Quiff
- Disconnected Quiff
- Messy Quiff
- Classic Quiff
- High Quiff
- Short Quiff
- Short Sides with Long Quiff
- Modern Hair with Fade and Beard
- Thick Quiff with High Fade and Beard
- Taper Fade with Quiff
- Classic Quiff with Undercut
- Short Quiff with High Fade and Hair Design
- Fade with Side Swept Quiff Hair
- Long Textured Quiff with Shape Up and Beard
- Low Skin Fade with Quiff
- Mid Fade and Quiff with Cool Hair Design
- Disconnected Quiff with Low Skin Fade
- Thick Wavy Quiff
What Is The Quiff Hairstyle?
As a haircut, the quiff hairstyle follows the “short on the sides and long on top” men’s hair trend. The quiff is typically styled with some height and volume, and finished with a messy brushed back or combed over texture. Like other thick, voluminous hairstyles such as the pompadour and disconnected undercut, the quiff is memorable due to its high contrast style. However, what makes the quiff unique and different is its somewhat messy, wavy and slanted appearance.
Ultimately, the quiff hairstyle is as effortless as it is timeless, allowing guys to instantly create a trendy look by simply infusing characteristics of the quiff into any style.
How To Style A Quiff
Now that you love the hairstyle, you want to know how to quiff your hair. To style a classic quiff, you will need at least 3 to 5 inches of hair on the top of the head. If you have short hair, you may need to experiment to see if you can pull it off, but longer hair is obviously ideal.
You will also need high-quality hair styling products, such as pomade, wax, putty or mousse. Pomade can give you a shinier and slicker quiff, depending on whether you pick a low shine or matte water-based pomade or a high shine oil-based pomade. On the contrary, a wax or putty will provide more texture and volume.
There are a few steps to getting the perfect quiff:
- Start with a fresh shower and towel-dried hair. Be sure to leave your hair slightly damp – not dry.
- Apply some styling product in your hair to achieve the proper height and texture.
- After evenly spreading the hair product, blow dry your hair while pulling it up and back to create volume. You may use a brush for a sleek quiff or your fingers for a messy quiff.
- Adjust and modify your quiff hairstyle to your preference. You can brush directly back, create an angular comb over, or even split the hairs in front to go in two different directions. If you aren’t able to keep your quiff in place, try more pomade or wax or a higher heat setting.
While the basic steps to getting a good quiff are fairly simple, feel free to experiment and create your own unique style and feel.
The Best Quiff Haircuts
Because there are so many quiff haircuts, such as the disconnected quiff and modern textured quiff, we’ve compiled an awesome collection of the top men’s quiff hairstyles. You’ll find examples of every trending type of quiff variation so you’ll have a picture to show your barber and a model to follow when styling.
Check out our favorite quiff hairstyles for you to try!