Medium length hairstyles for men have been trending heavily! Unlike older generations who shunned long hair for boys, medium length hair has become a popular, cool men’s haircut. Even guys who have always chosen short haircuts are finally realizing that medium-length haircuts can offer more freedom for styling.
In this guide to the best medium hairstyles, we’ll cover a wide range of cuts and styles for all guys, including different types of hair, volume, texture, and length. If these men’s medium hairstyles don’t make you want to grow your hair out longer, we don’t know what will inspire you to try this new hair trend!
Table of Contents
- Men’s Medium Hairstyles and Haircuts
- Modern Pompadour + Undercut Fade + Beard
- Messy Medium Length Hair + High Skin Fade + Full Beard
- Side Swept Hair + Classic Tapered Sides + Groomed Beard
- Long Slicked Back Hair + High Bald Fade + Beard
- Mid Fade + Textured Medium Hair + Stubble
- Long Fohawk + Short Sides
- Disconnected Undercut + Long Comb Over
- Long Brushed Back Hair + Low Fade
- Short Tapered Sides + Longer Tousled Top
- Thick Brushed Up Hair + Temp Fade + Thin Facial Hair
- Long Side Parted Hair
- High Razor Fade + Textured Layered Top
- Sweep Back
- High Bald Fade + Long Quiff + Beard
- Textured Slick Back + Short Sides + Part + Thick Beard
- Textured Mid Length Hairstyle
- Shaved Undercut + Faux Hawk
- Long Textured Flowing Hair
Men’s Medium Hairstyles and Haircuts
If you’ve never tried growing and styling long hair, you may be surprised to learn that medium haircuts for men may actually flatter you more than short hair. Although growing longer hair can require time, patience, and more visits to the stylist to maintain split ends and care, the end result can be a modern style that screams irresistible and sexy. The only thing left is to choose the best medium length hairstyle and haircut for your face, lifestyle, and look!
From modern to classic, check out these pictures of new medium length men’s hairstyles for ideas on how to style your hair!